EIDESIGN has released the new free ebook " eLearning Trends in 2019 - Your guide to improving, measuring, maximizing the impact and returns on your learning strategies in 2019".
The first reflection in the report identifies the importance of trends in e-learning as information elements that allow the adoption - year after year - of new or better teaching approaches than the previous ones, aimed at:
- Keep the students involved
- Guarantee the acquisition of knowledge
- Facilitate the application of learning acquired in the workplace
- Check the desired performance gain and ROI
- Establish a positive ROI on training expenditure
The report starts from the analysis of a typical learning path, identifying ways and needs and focusing on how today it must be usable on different devices and integrate with the daily life of the workers; then presents the trends that help students learn; describes the most effective learning strategies and how you can use them to improve the impact of training; indicates what the trends on which organizations must invest to measure, improve and maximize the impact of their training are and how they are to be used; concludes with trends that are clearly emerging as a front-runner for investments in business training in the near future.
The eBook is structured in 4 sections:
- The trends that help students learn and promote better performance or behavioral changes (we talk about mobile learning, digitization of Instructor-Led Training, performance support tools, informal learning, social learning, self-learning).
- Learning strategies with proven experience in providing better engagement and impact on higher education (we talk about microlearning, gamification, interactive video and video, mobile learning apps, personalization, user-generated content).
- The trends on which organizations must invest in order to measure, improve and maximize the impact of their training (we speak of learning engagement platforms, analysis of individual student data, big data and analytics reports).
- Other noteworthy trends for the near future (we talk about Augmented Reality / Virtual Reality and Mixed Reality for immersive learning, artificial intelligence (AI) in learning).
Ti è piaciuto questo articolo? Iscriviti alla newsletter e ricevi le notizie settimanali!ISCRIVITI ALLA NEWSLETTER
Nessun commento è ancora presente.