e-Learning training has many advantages for those who decide to approach this type of online learning to update their competences in a specific field and / or to learn new skills, which can clearly turn into new job opportunities.
Building an online course is much more complex than you think. It is not the same procedure of traditional education. An interactive training requires coordinated and orderly, and therefore the contribution of various professional figures.
Which figures are we talking about?
First of all, when talking about an e-Learning course, we have to distinguish its different phases, because each of them represents a specific moment of the didactic preparation. Namely:
Professional Figures: Design
For the success of the design phase of an e-Learning course, different professional figures have to work together:
- Project manager: has to understand and represent all the needs of the client, and then coordinate all the different activities needed to fulfil them;
- Education analyst: analyses skills and plans the training solution, as he/she knows the different e-Learning solutions and what they can to offer to the training;
- Instructional Designer: structures the training path based on the training needs of the target and the context in which the educational activity will take place;
- User Experience Expert: ensures the coherence of the training path with the needs of each individual user;
- Platform Developer: chooses the technology, the platform, that will support the e-Learning course.
Professional Figures: Development
In this phase we find other new figures collaborating together:
- Content expert: writes the contents of the training course, and draws a sort of "map" of the topics that will be dealt with during the e-Learning course;
- Expert of particular topics: a person with a thorough knowledge on a particular topic and that could be involved in the production of specific content;
- Multimedia Editor: takes care of translating the content and re-adapt it in the format required by the e-Learning course;
- Content Manager: has the task of coordinating all the others involved in this phase, according to the deadlines.
Professional Figures: Delivery
In the last phase of delivery and evaluation of the course we meet other figures, namely:
- Technical Figures Coordinator: creates the virtual classes, and coordinates all the professional figures of the delivery phase;
- Help Desk: provides support to both users and trainers;
- Trainer: takes care of the course motivating the student to get to the end of the modules, providing clarifications and insights.
- Evaluation Expert: assesses the users' profit with regards to their online learning. He/she also proposes criteria and methods for carrying out the evaluation in the best possible way.
Ti è piaciuto questo articolo? Iscriviti alla newsletter e ricevi le notizie settimanali!ISCRIVITI ALLA NEWSLETTER
Nessun commento è ancora presente.