The top 5 reasons why L&D teams look at trends are listed here. They prompt them to adopt new or better approaches that:
- Keep the learners engaged.
- Ensure knowledge acquisition happens.
- Facilitate the application of the acquired learning on the job.
- The desired performance gain and ROI occurs.
- A positive ROI on training spend is established.
In this article, I take this need as the thread to share the eLearning Trends in 2019. I have grouped them as follows:
Section 1: I list the trends that help learners learn and, more significantly, apply this learning to show better performance or the required behavioral change.
- Mobile Learning
- Digitalization of ILT (to Blended or Fully Online)
- Performance Support Tools
- Informal Learning
- Social Learning
- Self-Directed Learning
Section 2: I list trends featuring learning strategies with a proven track record of delivering a better engagement quotient and higher training impact.
- Video-Based Learning (Videos and Interactive Videos)
- Mobile Apps for Learning
- Curation and User Generated Content
Section 3: I follow this up with a list of trends that organizations must invest on to measure, enhance, and maximize the impact of their training.
- Learning Engagement Platforms – LXP
- Learner Analytics 3. Big Data-Reporting and Analytics
Section 4: I wrap up with trends that are clearly emerging as front runners for investment in the very near future.
- AR/VR and MR for Immersive Learning
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Learning
Article by Asha Pandey
Ti è piaciuto questo articolo? Iscriviti alla newsletter e ricevi le notizie settimanali!ISCRIVITI ALLA NEWSLETTER
Nessun commento è ancora presente.