eLearning: the importance of customer support
Customer service and tutoring service in eLearning courses are of fundamental importance
How important is an adequate tutoring service and technical assistance in the use of online courses?
If it is true that fast and effective assistance is fundamental and, to this end, it is very useful to use chatbots, also an effective training of "human" customer service is. The data leads us to reflect on the enormous impact of customer service on the perception and evaluation of our product and, consequently, on our business.
Customer Service and Satisfaction
- For every complaint, there are 26 more unhappy customers who remain silent (Lee Resource)
- A dissatisfied customer will tell 9-15 people about their experience. About 13% of dissatisfied customers will report their negative experience to more than 20 people (White House Office of Consumer Affairs)
- It takes 12 positive experiences to make up for one negative experience that has not been resolved ("Understanding Customers" by Ruby Negwell-Legner)
- 78% of customers surveyed report that competent customer service is most responsible for a satisfactory customer experience (Genesys Global Surveycostumer Experience)
- 70% of shopping experiences are based on how the customer feels treated (Genesys Global Surveycostumer Experience)
Satisfied customers will spontaneously and happily promote your online course through word of mouth precisely because they have had a positive experience.
According to a Gartner survey, 89% of companies plan their strategy around customer experience, which carries with it a major competitive advantage.
Effective customer service demands a wide range of behavioral and attitudinal attributes, such as mindfulness, empathy, and assertiveness. Many of us possess these traits by nature, but we can all be trained to improve them to provide an enjoyable and lasting customer engagement experience.
Frequency and timing of customer service training
The customer service team needs to be trained in onboarding, but they also need to keep up to date periodically, to give a robust reinforcement of their skills and receive new stimulus regarding new situations/products/policies and process changes or updates.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator
Did you like this article? Sign up for the newsletter and receive weekly news!Subscribe to Newsletter
No comments are in yet. You be the first to comment on this article!