20/05/2020 : How has training technology developed from the late 1800s to the present day? Let's find out in this infographic from the University of Phoenix.
This infographic of the University of Phoenix retraces the main stages of the technological supports that accompanied the training.
- 1890: The blackboard
- 1925: Cinema films
- 1957: B.F. Skinner Teaching Machine
- 1960: The projector
- 1970: Educational television programmes
- 1972: Scantrons
- 1977: Desktop PC
- 1996: Internet (and, let's add, VHS)
- 1999: The interactive whiteboards
- 2004: YouTube (but also DVDs)
- 2005: iClicker audience response system
- 2007: Tablet (in Italy, also USB sticks)
- Today: Mobile App
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator