It has been established that microlearning (training in short training pills) facilitates the learning of contents. But why adopt microlearning in the company?
1. Reduces training costs
- Microlearning content can be developed 300% faster than traditional eLearning courses;
- The forms are short and, consequently, the cost of a possible translation is reduced.
2. Improves the conservation of knowledge
- Microlearning simplifies storage and improves information storage;
- Microlearning helps employees overcome the curve of oblivion.
3. Increase the application of knowledge
- Microlearning involves students in the use of content over the long term;
- The microlearning modules can be made available to students exactly at the time of need (just-in-time learning), providing performance support.
4. Improves the involvement of learners
- Research shows that employees are more involved when learning is concentrated in short time periods (about 7-11 minutes).
- Various content distribution formats (such as videos, infographics, animations and simulations) can be used in microlearning to make learning even more engaging.
5. Contributes to in-depth learning
- Training completion rates improve with more concise learning modules.
- Microlearning facilitates performance support and allows students to make necessary decisions for their work in real time.
Ti è piaciuto questo articolo? Iscriviti alla newsletter e ricevi le notizie settimanali!ISCRIVITI ALLA NEWSLETTER
Nessun commento è ancora presente.