Coronavirus: virtual classrooms not to stop company training
In this moment of health emergency more and more companies and institutions have found in virtual classrooms and videoconferencing the ideal alternative to the traditional classroom mode.
A virtual classroom is a training mode in which teachers and participants interact in real time in an online environment.
How to deliver courses in videoconferencing (virtual classrooms)
In most cases, a videoconferencing software that allows multiple users to be connected at the same time is used to create a virtual classroom, such as Dyndevice's WebConference.
DynDevice WebConference allows you to organize virtual classrooms where teachers and participants can videoconference, easily share slides and documents, comment live and create tutorials to run together.
For each virtual classroom created, DynDevice WebConference also allows you to manage in depth all user enrollment, generation of attendance records and attendance logs, as well as uploading teaching materials for distribution to users.
DynDevice WebConference, as required by the regulations, therefore ensures the traceability of the actions and participation, albeit remotely, of users.
Finally, access to the virtual classroom does not require the installation of external software: just use your browser.
Types of virtual classrooms
DynDevice WebConference allows you to start two virtual classroom modes in web-conference:
- "One to many" mode, in which the teacher who starts the lesson will see and hear all connected users who, in turn, will only see and hear the teacher.
- "Many to many" mode (compliant with the requirements for compulsory training), in which the teacher who starts the lesson will see and hear all the connected users who, in turn, will see and hear the teacher and also the other users.
Both of these modes also allow the teacher to share preloaded slides or their computer screen with users.
The advantages of virtual classrooms
Beyond this particular moment in history when, in the field of training, online training is the only possibility to combat the spread of the COVID-19 epidemic, virtual classrooms have always offered significant advantages to companies that use them:
- the virtual classroom does not require your employees to physically move around: you can collaborate from anywhere in the world;
- the virtual classroom reduces the cost of physical classrooms and travel;
- video conferencing software allows you to quickly share documents and information;
- synchronous virtual mode is seamlessly integrated into the digital universe with which people interact on a daily basis;
- synchronous virtual classroom training develops collaboration and interaction between colleagues;
- the virtual classroom ensures the same level of interactivity as classroom presence.
Did you like this article? Sign up for the newsletter and receive weekly news!Subscribe to Newsletter
No comments are in yet. You be the first to comment on this article!