2 billion people today use mobile technologies every day.
This immediately brings our focus on mobile learning and how it can be effectively used for corporate training. This depends on the technological developments and the functionalities provided by technologies that allow to meet the needs of organizations and online students.
With the gradual withdrawal of the Baby Boomers and Gen-X and the entry or stabilization in the world of Millennial and Gen-Z (i.e. the largest users of mobile technologies), it is better to make sure that their training tools can easily connect to mobile technology (in other words, that they can make content easily accessible through mobile devices).
Here are 10 statistics that show that moving to learning on mobile devices will be the main component to guide your activities in the future.
- 64% of students consider it essential to access their training content from a mobile device [ Towards Maturity]
- 43% of students achieve improvement in productivity levels compared to non-mobile users [Towards Maturity]
- 89% of smartphone users download apps, 50% of which is used for learning [Towards Maturity]
- 46% of students use mobile learning before going to bed at night [ Learner Events]
- The number of users who use mobile only devices (27%) has grown, now exceeding users who use desktop only (14%) [Google].
- Mobile users will average between three and four personal devices each by the end of 2018 [ Global Mobile Market]
- 71% of Millennials claim to connect to training activities more with mobile learning than with desktop or formal methods. [ Gallup]
- The average person spends 2 hours and 51 minutes on his smartphone every day, watching it for about 221 times and tapping his screen more than 2,600 times. [ Dscout]
- 65% of all digital media is displayed on smartphones [ Marketing Land]
- Students who use smartphone training complete the course material 45% faster than those using a computer. [ Lynda]
Recensioni degli utenti:
Nessun commento è ancora presente.