Those who attend training courses look for content that is relevant to their work, that can be consulted in case of need at any time of the day. Here is the profile of a modern e-learning student:
1. It is overloaded and distracted
In a typical working day, the user spends 33% of his time in meetings, 25% reading e-mail, for 5% of the time he is interrupted and he remains 1% of his time for training.
2. He wants to learn
94% of employees would remain working in a company that invests in professional development. Yet only 15% of users have access to training courses related to their work.
3. He wants quality content, personalized and timely
Students take 7 seconds to understand if a training course is for them. 60% want it personalized and 80% want it to be the best.
4. Use training as needed, in every place and time of day
- 56% of e-learning users access content when they need it most;
- 48% follow training in the evening and on weekends;
- 41% learn from their workstation;
- 30% during breaks;
- 28% take courses online in moving home-work-home.
5. Use his/her smartphone
96% of users access courses online via mobile and check the phone at least 10 times per hour.
6. He/she prefers to learn while working and online
93% of users want to train while working. Other learning preferences are through knowledge sharing, for 90%, and online resources, for 76%.
7. He/she really appreciates the quality
For 79% of users, the most important aspect of a course is quality, followed by the ease of use of the tools and the timeliness and relevance of the content.
8. He/she wants to acquire personal and technical skills
Users want courses about how to learn to relate to others with body language, learning methods or time management. Among the most coveted technical skills are machine learning, data analysis and programming.
9. He/she is motivated
Some of the reasons that push users to follow training courses are the thirst for knowledge and the will to do their job better.
Ti è piaciuto questo articolo? Iscriviti alla newsletter e ricevi le notizie settimanali!ISCRIVITI ALLA NEWSLETTER
Nessun commento è ancora presente.