It is clear that with the continuous progress of digital technology, the development and pervasiveness of connections and interconnections to the network and the rapid evolution of the labor market, training must continually adapt and renew itself in order to make learning processes increasingly effective.
Mega Italia Media, a company with consolidated experience in safety training and in the development of technologically advanced training applications, has developed DynDevice, a customizable e-Learning platform for the creation, delivery and management of training via e-Learning, in the classroom, and blended (classroom and e-Learning).
DynDevice is an innovative platform that allows not only to control the entire life cycle of production and delivery of training activities, but also to design and create educational content, through the SCORM ™ 2004 3rd Edition and xAPI (Tin Can API) format, fully compatible with the platform.
What can you do with DynDevice?
DynDevice consists of six different solutions that can be activated according to your needs:
- Management of training: centralized management of all training in e-Learning, classroom, virtual classroom, blended; creation of a single archive of all documentation;
- Delivery of courses in SCORM ™ or xAPI format: training accessible from any device, at any time, 7 days a week; immediate access to a vast catalog of courses; system perfectly complying with the legislation on health and safety at work;
- Creation of courses: creation of training courses with your own content and targeted to your needs; possibility to distribute your courses on other DynDevice platforms; control of programming and management activities of any type of course;
- HR management: control of training obligations; assignment of tasks to employees based on skills; scheduling of continuous improvement of personnel; management of medical and registry visits;
- E-Commerce courses: immediate sale of courses directly from their website; easy management of e-commerce content and website;
- Company Intranet: tools for greater and better collaboration and communication among collaborators.
Management of webinars
With the platform developed by Mega Italia Media it is possible to organize live streaming webinars, even for a vast number of members, and include them in their e-Learning or "classroom / mixed" courses. ", Making them an integral part of the courses.
We remind that webinars are informative and training sessions in which it is possible to take part simply through a computer connection while keeping, as between the walls of a classroom, the interaction with the teachers and with the other participants of the live event.
Evolution of DynDevice 4.0
The platform had a recent update (DynDevice 4.0) that made it even more modern and functional.
In addition to making it even easier to use the platform and control panel, new advanced tools have been implemented.
For example, using A.I. (artificial intelligence) with modern Deep-Learning algorithms and DNN (Deep Neural Network), DynDevice is now able to guarantee 98% accuracy in the transcription of speech in video and audio files uploaded to the e-Learning courses (created and delivered through the same DynDevice).
Thanks to this automatic transcription that supports Italian and English, it is possible to:
- make courses accessible even to non-hearing learner
- index courses through the actual content
- search among courses and learning objects through the actual content
- recommend the appropriate courses to learner (and platform managers) in a more personalized and timely manner.
The "DynDevice OnP" and "DynDevice OffP" apps are also available in the stores of Android and iOS devices, or directly in the e-Learning platform, with which to benefit from the courses registered with DynDevice.
Other news concern the possibility of:
- manage registrations and check the status of use of the courses on DynDevice through the well known HR and HCM SAP® SuccessFactors suite;
- import and supply of learning objects in xAPI format (Experience API, otherwise known as Tin Can), which are then added to the learning objects in SCORM ™ format for which DynDevice has been certified for years.
In the e-Commerce solution it is now possible to allow access to the e-Learning platform via SPID, the Public Identity System, or via smart-cards such as CNS and CIE (electronic identity card).
Link to DynDevice 4.0 news.
With the current update, DynDevice is increasingly becoming the best platform for future training!
Ti è piaciuto questo articolo? Iscriviti alla newsletter e ricevi le notizie settimanali!ISCRIVITI ALLA NEWSLETTER
Nessun commento è ancora presente.