Best Practices in eLearning Design - Infographic
Companies adopt project management techniques different from a graphical point of view. But which are the best and most efficient techniques in the area of eLearning?
"Changes in student tastes, reduction of their attention and use of training on mobile devices have brought a significant change in the way eLearning is designed and implemented." Students prefer microlearning, mobile training and this evolution has led to a growth of learning based on video and apps.
In this infographic, created by blog.originlearning.com, you will find the best practices when working on eLearning projects. In short:
- Understanding customer requests
- Know the audience for which the project is intended
- Define learning outcomes
- Keep the content simple and understandable
- Use engaging videos to improve content
- Use gamification to improve the course
- Adopt a responsive design for mobile devices
- Take advantage of microlearning
- Use assessments that help students to better understand
- Empower students to complete the course
- Communicate regularly with the client about the progress of the project
- Follow budget and deadline
Ti è piaciuto questo articolo? Iscriviti alla newsletter e ricevi le notizie settimanali!Iscriviti alla Newsletter
Nessun commento è ancora presente. Scrivi tu il primo commento a questo articolo!