The twenties of the new millennium seem to be destined for artificial intelligence. While the debate on the introduction of virtual assistants, voice recognition, machine learning and natural language continues to have critics among those who fear the loss of jobs for some categories, in eLearning the real question is not whether to introduce Artificial Intelligence, but how to do it. Will 2020 really be the year of Artificial Intelligence in eLearning and how will it improve the online training experience?
The benefits of Artificial Intelligence in an online business course
Artificial Intelligence has an increasingly important role in hiring staff, in its insertion in the company and in training in general. Its main strength is the ability to analyze a large amount of data and to learn from the data that comes from users with the sole aim of making better decisions. The analysis of the data suggests who should be selected without any prejudice at the level of gender, origin or personal inclinations and what are the training needs of each, guaranteeing the most useful training contents to the best resources.
Data analysis with artificial intelligence in an LMS (Learning Management System)
Predicting Artificial Intelligence within an LMS allows you to analyze statistics in real time, obtaining several advantages:
- Customize training courses, adapting the training contents to the responses of the course beneficiaries;
- Improve the user experience by allowing him to more easily search for training content in an LMS;
- Analyzing training needs employees on a personal basis, to decide who needs to continue learning and what content is most suitable;
- Have precise indications on the results of the training through the analysis of the results;
- Understanding user behavior with clear indications on which content has been most appreciated (audio, video, file), what are the training habits etc .;
- Break down language barriers, through automatic translation, and respond to some special needs, through voice recognition or the ability to synthesize training content.
Training content on request via chatbot
The real trend of 2020 in the use of Artificial Intelligence in online training courses is the greater offer of training content when needed. Through a chatbot the employee can quickly consult the content you need in the workplace. It is like a virtual assistant who, instead of answering users' questions about a company's products, meets the training needs of its employees. Obviously it is a personalized chatbot that is provided with all the data of an employee available and is able to use it during a conversation in real time to give him answers when he needs it most.
Artificial Intelligence is a reality in the corporate world that will continue to expand. Adopting Artificial Intelligence in eLearning means having an extra gear for analyzing data that lead to more rational choices on employee training needs and how to adjust content for subsequent courses. The real news of 2020 seems to be the greater use of a personal virtual assistant via chatbot that can give the right answers at the right time.
Ti è piaciuto questo articolo? Iscriviti alla newsletter e ricevi le notizie settimanali!ISCRIVITI ALLA NEWSLETTER
Nessun commento è ancora presente.